The world’s top aviation hubs for 2020 have been revealed at the annual Skytrax World Airport Awards.
The awards, voted for by customers in a global airport customer satisfaction survey, were originally scheduled to take place on April 1 at the Passenger Terminal Expo in Paris, which was canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Instead, the 2020 award announcements were made on May 10 through a virtual ceremony that took place live on YouTube.
The World’s Top 10 Airports of 2020
1. Singapore Changi Airport
2. Tokyo Haneda Airport
3. Hamad International Airport (Doha, Qatar)
4. Incheon International Airport (South Korea)
5. Munich Airport (Germany)
6. Hong Kong International Airport
7. Narita International Airport (Tokyo)
8. Chūbu Centrair International Airport (Nagoya, Japan)
9. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
10. Kansai International Airport (Osaka, Japan)